Plan B Government Systems, Inc is committed to providing our employees, customers and visitors with the most current and timely information possible. Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act as amended, 29 U.S.C. Section 794d, requires that Federal agencies’ electronic and information technology is accessible to people with disabilities. Web pages hosted by Plan B Government Systems, Inc. have been tested in accordance with the provisions of this Act. If you have difficulty accessing any portion of this site or would like additional information on our 508 initiative, please e-mail the webmaster. We welcome any ideas or comments that help us improve the accessibility and usability of our website. Plan B Government Systems, Inc. is dedicated to serving you.
Our Section 508 standards are:
- For pages created since June 21, 2001 we follow we make every attempt to follow the Access Board’s web accessibility provisions. The Access Board is an independent Federal agency devoted to making information accessible for people with disabilities.
- For pages created before June 21, 2001, all information contained on these pages has been reviewed to ensure the information is accessible to all visitors.
- For pages where accessibility is an issue, please request the information contained on the specific page through the webmaster. The information or an interim response will be provided within two business days.
Accessibility Resources: Plan B Government Systems, Inc. presents information in many formats. Free tools from the Adobe Corporation and Microsoft are available to assist visually impaired users who may have difficulty accessing this information. These links are provided as a convenience and no endorsement of these products is implied or expressed. The links below provide Section 508 information and are not endorsed or promoted by Plan B Government Systems, Inc.
- Department of Defense (DOD) Computer/Electronic Accommodation Program
- General Services Administration (GSA) Center for Information Technology Accommodation Website
- Public Law 106-246 — July 13, 2000 Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
- Section 508 Main Web Site
- Section 508 Frequently Asked Questions
- Telephone Service for Speech and Hearing Impaired (Federal Information Relay Service)
- TTY/TDD Directory, U.S. Government
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
If you have any comments or suggestions for improvement please contact email@example.com.